Lamitubes / Laminate Tubes Complete Product Range
Crown Art India manufactures laminate tubes in India fully automatic Swiss made machines. Unlike our competitor's technology, in which pre-moulded shoulders are simply fused to the tube body, our technology allows the shoulder to be made inline on the machine through state of the art compression molding technology. This simultaneous moulding and fusing of the shoulder with the tube body makes the bond inseparable and also makes it aesthetically appealing.
|Inline Tubing||Inline Shouldering|
|Inline Top Sealing||Inline Capping|
Lamitube Diameter & Caps
Lamitubes or Laminate Tubes – PBL: Plastic Barrier Laminates
PBL lamitubes or Laminatetubes are made of all plastic laminates, and the barrier layer is also made of a plastic material, Ethyl Vinyl alcohol,. EVOH is widely used in applications requiring attractive packaging, especially cosmetic products, good bounceback of tubes after squeezing (eliminating the need for secondary paper carton packaging), attractive visual and tactile effects,and PBL tubes are emerging as an alternative to aluminum foil based tubes. Laminatetubes made of all plastic laminates can be fully transparent allowing the products to show through. These tubes can also pass through conventional metal detectors.
Key Features and Advantages
- * Versatile: The lamitube or lamiantetube can be used for a variety of applications like for packing of Pharma Ointments, Face Creams, Foot Cream, Toothpaste, Itch creams and food applications like of ketchups etc.
- * Fused Seal of Shoulder and Laminate: This is possible due to compression moulding technology which we offer and it virtually eliminates the chance of shoulder/laminate leakage.
- * Printing Benefits: The tubes can be printed upto 6 colours as per the customer’s design.
- * Excellent Gas and Moisture Barrier: The film features good gas barrier with. This ensures longer shelf life for the product which needs to be packed.
- * Excellent Aroma Barrier: The film features excellent aroma barrier properties hence the flavour of the product is retained inside the pack. Also the packed product does not attracts flavours from outside
- * High Flexibility without any chance of Flex crack.
- * Lamitubes work out to be quite competitive just like Aluminum Based tubes..
- * It is possible to make transparent and colored tubes.
- * Excellent Bounce Back if required.
Lamitubes or Laminate Tubes - ABL: Aluminum Barrier Laminates
The multilayer laminatetubes (lamitube) made from laminates with aluminium foil barrier combine the excellent barrier advantages of traditional metal tubes & the attractive visual and tactile feel of the plastic tubes.
These laminated tubes are made from the laminates, the structure of the laminate is described on the left image.
The ABL laminated tubes give good "collapsible" effect (shown in the picture below) which is desirable where precise dispensing of the product is required. Today, ABL laminate tubes are not only used for toothpaste applications, but also increasingly for cosmetics, food, pharmaceutical and household and industrial applications.
Key Features and Advantages
- *VERSATILE: The lamitube or laminated tubes can be used for a variety of applications like packaging of toothpastes, pharmaceutical ointments, cosmetic creams, food preparations, industrial and household products, and so on.
- *In-process moulding and fusing of shoulder with lamitube body: This is possible due to compression moulding technology which we offer and it is aesthetically more appealing, besides virtually eliminating the chance of shoulder/laminate leakage.
- *PRINTING BENEFITS: The lamitubes or also called laminated tubes can be printed up to 6 colours as per the customer's design.
- *Excellent Flavour Retention: The lamitube or laminated tube body and the shoulder provides excellent barrier properties against permeation of gases like oxygen,and also the flavour of the product is retained inside the pack for the shelf life of the product. Also, the packaged product does not attract strong odours from outside environment.
- *Excellent Aroma Barrier: The film features excellent aroma barrier properties hence the flavour of the product is retained inside the pack. Also the packed product does not attracts flavours from outside.
- *High Flexibility without Flex crack.